An SBA Guaranteed Loan Workout





I speak with people all the time that decide to do it themselves. They figure they can fill out the forms themselves and save the fee, so why pay for expert opinion to represent them in negotiating a workout, ‘after all what could be the big deal, I have nothing to give them.’ How wrong could one be.


No matter what you have heard, defaulted SBA guaranteed loans can be resolved favorably for the borrower.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Lost Your Lease, Going Out Of Business... A Total Loss.

We have all seen it many times, large signs exclaiming that a business has lost its lease and must go out of business. Of course, a business can move to another location. However, frequently, there are inadequate funds for another build-out or the expense of a move makes it prohibitive. There could be many obstacles preventing a business from succeeding or emerging in any way after their lease is lost.

4 comments:

  1. Nice information about Business related matter. Nice to visit this post. I like this information. Thanks for sharing.
    Chris Schlegel TFC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is UK/USA funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Mr Pedro working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Pedro helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Pedro pedroloanss@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just applied for a Car Loan from Mr Pedro and his investment funding company and an Unsubsidized Loan. After doing some research on different lenders I chose Discover because they seem to offer some of the best benefits in the market (at this precise moment in time) at a 2% rate. Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com to apply for any type of loan.

    ReplyDelete